Saturday, July 24, 2010

It’s Sunday! I can sleep for as long as I want. I just woke up by the way (10:32am) I call this my real day off. Meaning I don’t have to spend all day creating beaded pieces. I’ve been working hard all week for Yellowpop Collection. But since I am addicted to it I am planning to still create projects later lol! I am so happy that people around me love my creation. I am planning to update my online shop on Monday (tomorrow) but my cousin took everything yesterday so she can show it to her friends and co-workers so I end up with nothing. I’ll just have to wait what is left on Wednesday and I will upload photos on my online shop. This morning, another cousin texted me asking for my collection, she said she wants to show it to her friends too. Wow! They are so helpful. I wish I have enough pieces to give them. So, I decided to duplicate every creation from now on. I will make two pieces for one design. This way I’ll have pieces to sell online and another for my personal network. If need arises I will make three pieces for the same design. I didn’t expect that it’s going to be a lot of work but I am happy that business is doing great.



My creations from Monday to Friday, some of them were sold!

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to see your posts!! I'm planning to do the same..but maybe as a hobby(at first) ..I'm planning to make a few as Christmas presents! I hope you can give me few pieces of advice as to where I can buy reasonably-priced beads! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete